It Pays to Have Friends – The Compass Expeditions Referral Program Terms & Conditions:
The offer works like this: When you recommend a friend to book a tour with Compass Expeditions, you give your friend a US$100 discount voucher to encourage them to make their booking. When their booking is in our system and your friend has redeemed the US$100 discount we will give you US$250 credit towards your next Compass Expedition tour.
To get you started the first of your vouchers to be redeemed will be worth double and you will receive US$500 Credit.
If you recommend enough friends and convince them of the joys of riding with Compass Expeditions you will soon see the cost of your next tour diminish considerably.
We have not capped the amount of vouchers that you can distribute so if you generate enough referrals, you could be touring for free!
We are happy to send you more vouchers on request and your “It Pays To Have Friends” Credit will be recorded and tallied as each new referred booking is received.
To further reward you for recommending our tours to your friends we will be sending out to you a thank you gift for every 5 (five) vouchers redeemed with on bookings.
Here are the finer details:
- The “offer” refers to what is known as the “It pays to have friends” program operated by Compass Expeditions Pty. Ltd.
- Your “It Pays To Have Friends” credit is redeemable on any new booking of a non-discounted Compass Expeditions tour, with the exception of those listed below, but CANNOT be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, unless specified below.
- “It Pays To Have Friends” credit CANNOT be redeemed on our “Celebrity” or partner run tours (Charley Boorman, Simon Pavey or others) or our Compass Reunion Rides and associated tours.
- The offer CAN be used in conjunction with the Compass Expeditions Frequent Rider Program Discount.
- “It Pays To Have Friends” credit will be applied to your account once a booking has been made, redeeming one of your vouchers and the booking deposit has been paid.
- The first of your “It Pays To Have Friends” vouchers to be redeemed will earn US$500 credit on your account, each other voucher to be redeemed will earn US$250 credit.
- The offer is not transferable.
- Your “It Pays To Have Friends” credit does not expire and will be waiting for you when you next book a tour with Compass Expeditions.
- You must mention that you have “It Pays To Have Friends” credit at the time of booking to have your outstanding credit applied to a booking.
- “It Pays To Have Friends” credit is not refundable or able to be redeemed in any way other than a discount on an applicable tour booking.
Compass Expeditions maintain the right to amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at it’s own discretion. Any amendments to the Terms and Conditions will be able to be found on our website at:
These are the Terms And Conditions for using the “It Pays To Have Friends” voucher:
- This voucher entitles the barer to a US$100 discount off the price of any non-discounted Compass Expeditions tour with the exception of our “Celebrity” and partner run tours (Charley Boorman, Simon Pavey or others) or our Compass Reunion Rides and associated tours.
- To claim your discount you must let us know that you have a voucher and whom it was given to you by at time of making your tour booking.
- The discount is only valid to new Compass Expeditions customers, sorry, if you have travelled with us in the past it does not apply.
- The voucher is not transferable once applied to a booking.
- The voucher cannot be used with any other offer or discount.