SOUTH AMERICA MOTORCYCLE RENTALS
Compass Expeditions has access to a range of well maintained, late model BMW F700 GS, F800 GS & R1200 GS motorcycles for rent in South America.
All bikes come with panniers; insurance and that all-important cross border permits that will allow you to take bike across international borders.
Contact us using the form below, let us know where you plan to ride, when you plan to ride, who will be riding and what models you have a preference for.
We will get back to you with the price and availability of bikes for your planned journey.
Some things to consider when renting a motorcycle in South America:
- Due to local laws, in most cases you must begin and end your rental in the same country.
- One way fees or delivery charges may apply depending on the locations you intend to collect and drop off your rental bikes.
- Rentals are likely to include a mandatory third party insurance policy fee.
- In some regions of South America a guide may be required or at least recommended.
- We are happy to pre-book quality accommodation for you along your route.
- We can also supply self guided itineraries through many regions of South America (See our Self Guided Tours Page).
- Compass Expeditions have over 10 years of experience touring South America on Motorcycles.